Salary Range: $55,000+
Based at our Head Office in Fort Lauderdale
Customer Service / After Market Sales Representative. This position will be directly involved in the communication with our domestic and international customer base to facilitate replacement spare parts, technical support and technician service visits.
The responsibilities of this challenging but rewarding position include:
- Phone and e-mail communication with our customer base
- Processing and managing spare parts orders
- Collaboration with our engineering department for reference data and drawings
The requirements for the position are:
- Proficient writing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and multitasking ability
- Work well with a team but also manage day to day responsibilities independently
- General understanding of machinery, the manufacturing process and mechanics (preferred)
- Basic knowledge in electrics and electronics (preferred)
- Business experience (preferred)
Great starting salary and benefits.
Please e-mail resume to:
We are always looking for talented, innovative, Mechanical Engineers with experience in AutoCAD and Inventor to join our team.
If you have experience in robotics or control automation please contact us for the latest opportunities available.
Please e-mail to:
Senior Automation Design Engineer
This position will be directly involved in the design and management of systems for our rapidly growing three dimensional medical device printing machine division.
The challenging but rewarding position responsibilities include conceptual modeling for the bidding process, full design duties, involvement from design through manufacturing and the build and completion process.
Requirements should include but are not limited to: Design capability using AutoCAD 2013 + and Inventor 2013 +, including knowledge of robotics and the mechanical-electrical interface.
Excellent starting salary and benefits.
Please email resume to: