S-40 printing machines from Apex offer a wide range of options for the printing of flat surface products of all types. Any of the print technologies and methods can be incorporated into these machines which are used to print a hugely diverse range of products. The S-series machines can be engineered to handle:
- rigid self-supporting parts such as blocks, solid molded or heavy-walled products
- flexible products such as ice cream carton lids, lunch meat packs, etc., requiring support for printing
- odd shaped products which have one or more flat planes for printing, including items like cosmetic products boxes and containers, plastic paper clips, hanger clips, lids, pre-made boxes for label and details overprinting.
- products requiring printing on more than one plane like egg boxes
- sawblades, lids, cap tops, rulers, single dosage packs and many more.
All systems can be supplied with the appropriate print technologies, handling and treatment options as required. Production speeds are generally over 100 parts per minute - product size is unlimited.
Detailed machine information, specifications and, in many cases, videos are available on request once we have the basic details of your application and requirements to enable us to select and supply the most relevant information and recommendations. Please click below to submit a request for additional information. We will be very pleased to provide you further information and assistance.